Truck Mounted Combination Jet Suction Units
Werner S.A Pumps and Equipment’s ambition to supply only High Quality, Low Maintenance, Long Life equipment, is being fulfilled with its latest product offering. The NEW WERNER IMPI 12.500L Combination Unit can be supplied with a Nissan Chassis or Toyota chassis and is fitted with the state of the art hydraulically operated Jetting and Vacuum functionality, and demonstrates what can be produced in South Africa with High Quality components.
The Unit impresses with the following specifications:
- Tilting 12.500 litre, 304 Stainless Steel Tank.
- Hydraulically driven high pressure pump capacity of 295L/Min at 135 bar. (No V-Belt Drive)
- Hydraulically driven Vacuum Pump, with 1850 m3/hr suction capability.
- “No V-Belt Drive”.
- The high pressure pump is fitted with a pneumatically operated regulating valve, making infinite pressure adjustment possible. Increasing safety of the operator during operation.
- Hydraulic Slewing Suction boom, remote control operated.
- Rear hydraulic driven hose reel with 120m jetting hose.
- Small hose reel with jetting gun and 30 meter hose, used for cleaning of manholes and cleaning of the unit when work is completed.
- Fitted lockable toolboxes, mounted on the left-hand side of the Vehicle.
- Open Toolboxes fitted on the right-hand side.
- LED-type work light with automatic retractable reel with 15m cable.