Rapid Response Vehicle
Sewerage cleaning operations can become expensive, time consuming and labour intensive for operators if they need to use multiple vehicles for sucking and jetting. On the back of its immense experience building custom, specialist high-pressure jetting equipment in South Africa, Werner South Africa Pumps & Equipment (Pty) Ltd is introducing the first bakkie-mounted vehicle in South Africa that has the combined ability to perform suction and jetting. Werner Pumps has become an agent in South Africa for French company Baroclean and is making Baroclean’s Rapid Response Vehicle available to the local market.
- Mounted on a Ford Ranger type, 4-wheel drive bakkie.
- Fitted with a 2 compartment aluminium tank with a total capacity of 1200 L.
- Vacuum pump suction and discharge with a delivery rate of 198-320 m³/h.
- High-Pressure pump delivery rate of 40-90 L/min.
- HP, vacuum and hydraulic pumps driven by the vehicle’s engine through a full power transfer gearbox.